As construction companies take on more projects, the data they need to capture, analyze and leverage grows substantially. Furthermore, as they continue adopting new information technologies, they find themselves drowning in an ever-growing ‘ocean of data’ from job sites, subcontractors, accounting and forecasting systems, designs and drawings and many other sources.
While more data can be beneficial, analyzing vast amounts of structured and unstructured data can be overwhelming. Without the proper tools to manage data, construction firms run the risk of being left behind in today’s world of data-driven insights and rapid decision-making. CMiC Analytics offers embedded analytics capabilities that take the guesswork out of decision-making, allowing you to have better-informed responses to challenges and opportunities.
In this recorded webinar, the presenters showcased how your construction firm can:
- Optimize insights by boosting analytics user adoption
- Maximize the impact of analytics by turning insights into action
- Organize and display KPIs and performance data into visual dashboards
- Track project performance on key parameters: cost, schedule and earned value
- Enhance productivity across workflows
- Realize the value of analytics across the organization
Steve Cangiano, Director of Product Management, CMiC
Candice Francis, Product Manager – Financials & Analytics, CMiC