MEP contractors and other small firms’ investments in prefabrication, cloud collaboration, and other digital technologies have positioned them well to spin back up once the economy starts to reopen and recover. Throughout the pandemic, contractors have discovered new ways to work remotely on projects. During this webinar, these small & agile firms will show how their technology investments let them keep on target through 2020 and rethink business practices that were holding them back.
- Brian Helm, CEO, Helm Group
- Peter Granlund, Sheet Metal Design Manager, J. F. Ahern
- John Ransom, Construction Sales Manager, J. F. Ahern
- Ben Bunge, Senior Project Manager, The Weitz Company
- Jeff Yoders, Editor, ENR Midwest and Associate Technology Editor, Engineering News-Record (Moderator)