Service management is an essential component of a specialty contractor’s operations, helping to orchestrate people, equipment, inventory and dispatches. Similarly, a purpose-built construction ERP platform unifies core functions, such as budgeting, GL/AP/AR and job costing, in one place.
CMiC’s integration with Fieldpoint enables a seamless flow of data between your service management (field) and your construction accounting software (back office) platforms. In this recorded webinar, our experts explain how creating a single and persistent source of truth across the two systems simplifies tasks for users and allows financial teams to track job costs and billing with confidence.
You will learn how to manage complex field service needs that tie into a robust construction accounting system, allowing you to:
- Centrally manage your business partners: synchronize your enterprise contacts, vendors and customers across CMiC and Fieldpoint systems
- Enable fast and accurate billing of all your service work: generate and export precise invoices quickly for all completed work orders and jobs
- Pay your teams on time: track time and labor in Fieldpoint while automating payroll processing in CMiC
- Oliver Ritchie – VP, Technology & Innovation at CMiC
- Greg Garritsen – Director, Business Development at Fieldpoint
- Hannah Peacock – Business Process Coordinator at North Mechanical Contracting & Service