4850 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON, M3J 3K1
CMiC Implementation & Training Included Program
Below are the key elements of the CMiC Implementation & Training Included Program, which is being offered to all new Cloud (multi-tenant) customers starting on April 1, 2020.
Implementation - Core
The customer’s assigned Implementation Coordinator will be their primary point of contact during the configuration and deployment of the software. These highly trained experts will assist with:
- Scheduling and leading administrator and user training calls throughout the onboarding process
- Employing a field-tested ‘train the trainer’ approach to accelerate time to value
- Tracking and sharing key metrics to objectively assess a construction firm’s success with the deployment of the new software
- Remote web-based project coordination and training
- Periodic progress checks and ongoing next step guidance
Note: Any programming, interfaces, data conversions/migration or modifications not identified herein are not included
Learn how CMiC’s Implementation & Training can help your team complete any deployment and get your team up and running fast.
The CMiC Customer Success Team will help customers achieve business and operational goals by:
- Ensuring team buy-in and enabling/operationalizing best practices for each customer
- Setting goals for continued adoption and proper usage of the system
- Conducting periodic business reviews
Find out how our Customer Success Team can help you realize your potential with the CMiC Construction Platform.
When a customer contacts a CMiC Product Analyst (member of Customer Support Team), they will have free access to:
- Unlimited support at no additional cost. This means CMiC supports the customer’s employees (users of the software) as well as any other project stakeholders.
- CMiC Subject Matter Experts with deep product knowledge and broad usage experience – available to support a customer’s entire project team.
- Web-based collaboration tools, email communications and live phone support.
At this time, CMiC offers additional services, which can be purchased incrementally (in addition to the SaaS subscription fee), as described below.
On-Site Implementation & Project Management Services: These services will be billed on a ‘time and materials’ basis, as follows:
- $1,800 per day for Implementation Services performed on-premise and for Project Management Services performed remotely or on-premise
- Billed in increments of one (1) day
There will be an additional charge for travel expenses (at cost) for Implementation Services performed on-premise and for Project Management Services performed on-premise.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us by completing a simple form describing the nature of your inquiry