4850 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON, M3J 3K1
CMiC Implementation & Training INCLUDED Program
Below are the key elements of the CMiC Implementation & Training Included Program, which is being offered to all new Cloud (multi-tenant) customers starting on April 1, 2020.
Implementation - Core
The customer’s assigned Implementation Coordinator will be their primary point of contact during the configuration and deployment of the software. These highly trained experts will assist with:
- Scheduling and leading administrator and user training calls throughout the onboarding process
- Employing a field-tested ‘train the trainer’ approach to accelerate time to value
- Tracking and sharing key metrics to objectively assess a construction firm’s success with the deployment of the new software
- Remote web-based project coordination and training
- Periodic progress checks and ongoing next step guidance
Note: Any programming, interfaces, data conversions/migration or modifications not identified herein are not included
Take these 7 steps to start a successful transition to a construction software platform.
At this time, CMiC offers additional services, which can be purchased incrementally (in addition to the SaaS subscription fee), as described below.
On-Site Implementation & Project Management Services: These services will be billed on a ‘time and materials’ basis, as follows:
- $1,800 per day for Implementation Services performed on-premise and for Project Management Services performed remotely or on-premise
- Billed in increments of one (1) day
There will be an additional charge for travel expenses (at cost) for Implementation Services performed on-premise and for Project Management Services performed on-premise.
Learn how CMiC’s Implementation & Training can help your team complete any deployment and get your team up and running fast.
The CMiC Customer Success Team will help customers achieve business and operational goals by:
- Ensuring team buy-in and enabling/operationalizing best practices for each customer
- Setting goals for continued adoption and proper usage of the system
- Conducting periodic business reviews
Find out how our Customer Success Team can help you realize your potential with the CMiC Construction Platform.
When a customer contacts a CMiC Product Analyst (member of Customer Support Team), they will have free access to:
- Unlimited support at no additional cost. This means CMiC supports the customer’s employees (users of the software) as well as any other project stakeholders.
- CMiC Subject Matter Experts with deep product knowledge and broad usage experience – available to support a customer’s entire project team.
- Web-based collaboration tools, email communications and live phone support.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us by completing a simple form describing the nature of your inquiry