The recent guidance that emerged for the Payment Protection Program (Round 2) and the Employer Retention Credit offers many businesses in the US a second chance to apply for payroll protection loans. While this is good news, it can be challenging for business owners and contractors to keep up with the latest set of guidelines in order to benefit from these government programs.
In this recorded webinar, co-hosted by Marcum and CMiC, our panel of experts shared with participants detailed information on how to successfully secure loans from the PPP. Significant time during the webinar was devoted to answering questions from the audience.
- Receive up to the minute news related to the second round of the PPP loan program
- Obtain guidance on PPP and ERC eligibility
- Learn about capturing and reporting payroll data, and how to accurately track and report PPP loan entries and adjustments using the latest accounting tools
Panel of Experts
- Joseph Natarelli, National Construction Services Leader, Marcum LLP – Moderator
- Michael Maksymiw, SBA Task Force and Tax Services, Marcum LLP
- James Miller, Assurance Partner – Construction Services, Marcum LLP
- Jeff Weiss, Chief Revenue Officer, CMiC