As the number of new renewable energy installations are overtaking the number of traditional fossil-fuel based generating plants being built, how are contractors and consultants changing their business practices to meet the new demand?
CMiC understands this space, and works with leading renewable energy contractors – both in North America and overseas.
- Affordable Solar, a New Mexico- based specialty contractor focused on renewable energy and solar arrays, upgraded to CMiC in 2019. By all metrics and accounts, this has been and continues to be a successful, and a mutually-beneficial partnership.
- About a year ago, Amana, one of the leading UAE-based contracting and construction groups, also chose CMiC as their construction management software platform. Amana’s Solar Division is a leading regional player in the solar rooftop space and is the first private grid-connected system in the government-backed Shams Dubai program.
Watch this recorded webinar to explore the transition from new ways of working with clients to the changing skills needed for labor to build solar or wind projects instead of coal plants. What are recommended best practices for the power shift?
- Adam Bernardi, Strategic Business Development Leader, Burns & McDonnell
- Brad Hise, Operations Manager, US Solar PCL Construction Enterprises, Inc.
- Paul Skurdahl, Sr. Vice President & Director, Solar Black & Veatch
- Pam Radke, Deputy Editor, ENR
- Sherif Mohsen, Product Marketing Manager, CMiC