Boost Operational Efficiency and Optimize Resource Allocation with Robust Analytics
To address challenges associated with labor productivity and on-time project delivery during economic downturns, construction firms have leveraged data to make sound business decisions. While artificial intelligence and machine learning are powerful analytics technologies, they are not always feasible alternatives for many organizations. As descriptive and predictive analytics do not always require machine learning to run, with basic statistical techniques, firms can find simpler and faster ways capture insights, solve business problems and improve decision making.
Webinar | Overview and Highlights
By viewing this recorded webinar, you will learn the foundational techniques of practical analytics and how to unlock data insights within your construction management system.
You will also learn:
1. How to catch cost overruns early and automate timesheet approvals.
2. The data pyramid, data engineering, management and reporting.
3. How one of CMiC’s key customers used practical analytics approach to solve critical business problems.
• Steven Cangiano, Vice President – Product, CMiC
• Yahia Kala, Product Manager – Analytics, CMiC
Sherif Mohsen, Product Marketing Manager, CMiC