Rapid technology shifts in the industry are poised to usher in a new era of digitally enabled construction, further accelerated by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. But companies need not be intimidated or caught by surprise by the advancing forces of technology.
Instead, embedding IT advances in all aspects of a construction business will not only help elevate it to higher levels of performance, but will also protect it from sliding into obsolescence. This includes attracting new talent, upending traditional processes and productivity norms, opening the doors to new entrants and altering company culture like never before.
Learn from our panel of construction practitioners and industry experts, who discussed the present and future of construction as it is shaped by massive technological changes, and examine how companies need to embrace a culture of technology-led innovation to stay ahead of the game.
Listening to the recording will show you how to:
- Manage a remote workforce and keep teams connected;
- Achieve and sustain a competitive edge in uncertain times;
- Attract and retain a new generation of talent;
- Elevate the safety standards for workers.
Panel of Experts
- Matt Abeles, Vice President – Construction Technology & Innovation, ABC National
- Kris Larsen, Director of Information Technology, RA Nelson
- Steve Cangiano, Director of Product Management, CMiC